STN Status in relation to COVID-19
As Australia responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, the security and robustness of the Superannuation Transaction Network (STN) is even more important. GNGB is working hard to support the super industry and member base manage these difficult times together. Right now, we are doing the following:
- Managing heightened activity and monitoring: there is a heightened risk of malicious cyber activity in general as well as a need to identify new risks arising as Gateway Operators adapt their businesses to the new normal. We are working with Gateway Operators to ensure we spot and raise issues early.
- Preparing for business continuity: we have prepared the STN for a roll over to our business continuity plan in case we need to invoke this.
- Getting ready for extraordinary activity: the impact of the Government’s updated policy on early access to super is emerging. We are working with the ATO and our stakeholders to analyse and communicate the impact and requirements around these changes, as they happen.
Our teams are working in business as usual from home with all the relevant security protocols in place. If you have any questions or want to discuss any of these activities please get in touch via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyber Round Table August 12, 2020
- 2nd Annual Cyber Incident Response test June 26, 2020
- GNGB calls for greater collaboration as cybercrime surges May 13, 2020